M-1 student visa

WIFA is approved FAA Part 141 flight school and approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) which allows it's international students to apply for an M-1 student visa. The M1-Visa allows the holders to train for individual or multiple courses and does not impose any previous experience criteria. The visa will be issued by the United States Government for the time expected for the student to complete the course and may be re-issued for any additional training that may be required to complete the course. The M-1 Visa allows students to start their training for an initial 12 months and can then extend for a further 12 months to complete your training if required.

Click here to review the M1 visa process

We will accompany you in every step of the way until you achieve your flying goals - this is what we do, so please do not be worried or concerned about this process, it is simple and designed only to ensure you have all the time you need to achieve your goals.

You don't have to have a student visa to fly with us. A student visa is mainly for those who wish to stay with us for a period of 3 months to 2 years, you can simply visit us and we will be happy to teach you to fly in whatever course you wish.